Rates, Rules & Regulations
Reserve Plummer Park Courts Online
City tennis courts may be used Free of Charge when courts are not otherwise reserved or scheduled for classes.
Please check the tennis pro shop for the most up to date court reservations and class schedule. Free Play is first come, first serve.
There are no reservations for Free Play.
PAY TO RESERVE
Reserve a court by using the Kourts app.
All court reservations are $8 per hour (or $4 for half hour). Courts may be reserved up to 7 days in advance for WeHo residents (5 days for non-WeHo residents).
Courts may be reserved up to 2 hours maximum under a single name. Organized groups may not reserve more than two courts concurrently with the exception of city-authorized programming.
Reservations will be rendered void should players fail to check in more than 10 minutes after the reserved time. Exception: If a player is running late, they may call the pro shop any time before the reservation time to hold the reservation for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time.
Upon registering, your account will be set as a Non-Resident and you will be able to reserve 5 days in advance. To qualify as a WeHo Resident and be able to reserve up to 7 days in advance, you must present a government issued photo ID or a utility bill from the past 60 days with your name and West Hollywood address at our pro shop in Plummer Park. Documentation that is expired or under a name that is not your own will not be accepted.
Monday – Friday: Courts 6 and 7 (see court map) are available for reservation from 3:00 – 9:30pm.
Saturday & Sunday: All courts are available for reservation from 8:00am – 7:00pm. From 7:00 – 10:00pm, all courts return to Free Play!
Courts 3, 4 and 5 are iTennis Teaching Courts and city-authorized instructors from iTennis have priority over these courts at all times. If the instructor asks you to leave the court, please do so. Free play rules apply when these courts are not being used for a lesson.
Are you reserving court 4 or 5 on Saturday or Sunday? If so, you may be adjacent to a lesson. Please keep this in mind when reserving your court!
HAVING PROBLEMS RESERVING A COURT?
Call us at 323-450-7560 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER RULES AND TIPS
- The ethics of tennis and sportsmanship shall prevail.
- Only persons wearing tennis shoes shall be allowed.
- All players must check-in at pro shop during business hours.
- Players who have not reserved a court may be subject to being bumped by players with a reservation.
- No more than six (6) tennis balls may be used on a court at any time with the exception of authorized instruction.
- No animals allowed on tennis courts.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or roller skates permitted on tennis courts unless part of an approved city-conducted program.
- City-conducted programs have priority over all other uses and requests.
- No teaching is allowed on the courts with the exception of city-authorized instruction from iTennis professionals.