Classes for Juniors & Adults
Meet other enthusiastic tennis players in our year-round group classes.
All group lessons are held at the La Habra Tennis Center, 351 S Euclid St, La Habra 90631.
- Learn the basics and improve your game with one of our qualified pros.
- Junior group and adult group classes are available for all ages and abilities.
- Limited to 8 participants per court (Tiny Tots and Future Stars are limited to 6 participants.)
- Join any time during the session and pay a prorated fee.
- Make-up classes are offered if you happen to miss a pre-paid class within the same session.
- We do not give refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Court shoes must be worn.
|Season Session||Number of Weeks||Early Bird Discount Deadline|
May 31st - August 20th
|12||Monday May 10, 2021|
|Summer 2021 Session II |
July 12th - August 22nd
|6||Monday June 21, 2021|
|Fall 2021 Session I |
August 30th - Oct 24th
|8||Monday August 9, 2021|
Early Bird Discount
Members: Early Bird discount of 15% plus Member discount of 15%
Non-Members: Early Bird discount of 15%
Multiple Classes for Same Registrant
15% off second class
30% off third class
Our junior classes are the starting ground for our new players just learning the basic techniques of tennis with limited match play experience.
iTennis offers junior clinics in eight week sessions. Clinics are limited to 6 students per professional and are offered to Tiny Tots (ages 4-6), Future Stars (ages 6-8), Big Hitters (ages 8-10), Junior Development (ages 10-14).
Junior classes are divided up by age and level. We focus on having fun and learning skills that will last a lifetime. For those kids exhibiting more aptitude and desire, our junior classes pave the way into our more advanced ‘academy classes’ for those who will be playing high school tennis and/or tournament tennis. We strive to meet the needs of all our players whether their aspiration is to play middle school tennis or to compete at Wimbledon as a professional player.