Fall 2022 Pickleball League
November 8 to December 15, 2022
This is a Mixed Team League only.
- Each team needs to have a captain.
- A player can only captain one team, in the same bracket and skill level at a time.
- Each team will have a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 8 rostered players. Minimum 2 women and 2 men.
- Your rostered players are your subs. Non-rostered subs will not be accepted or
- There will be 3 levels:
- Beginner (2.5-3.0): The player who may be inexperienced but can sustain a short rally. Someone who understands the fundamentals and knows how to position themselves on the court.
- Intermediate (3.5): An individual who can differentiate between a soft and a hard game. The individual moves quickly into the non-volley zone. The individual understands when stacking might be advantageous.
- Advance (4.0+): The ability to recognize and exploit an opponent’s weaknesses. It is possible for them to move as a team because they know where their partners are on the court. Has a moderate number of unforced errors per game.
- Maximum 6 teams per level.
- The season length and number of games played will be dependent on the number of teams in each bracket. Standings will be updated weekly and posted on the club webpage.
- This league is not limited to iPickle members. Teams can be made up of both members and non-members. (NO member discount will be applied)
- The league will play in a double round robin format. Games to 11 points win by 1. Each team will play 2 rounds per night. 6 games per round. Mixed doubles play format is 1 WD game, 1 MD game and 4 MXD games per round.
- “Free agents” without a team can register for free and attend the free agent tryouts. Any incomplete team looking for more players can view free agents in action. Dates TBD.
Registration dates: October 5th to 30th
Team registration fee: $ 180.00
Team captain will register the team with Team Name and payment to be registered.
Complete rosters are to be emailed to email@example.com no later than November 1, 2022
League days and times:
Beginner, Tuesday at 6:00 pm
Intermediate, Wednesday at 6:00 pm
Advance, Thursday at 6:00 pm
League start time will be at 6:30 pm sharp. Courts will be available for warm ups starting at 6:00 pm.
To open document with rules, please click here
Click on league name to register!
League Day & Time Link
Fall 2022 Mixed Team League – Beginners Tuesday – 6:00 pm Fall 2022 Mixed Team League – Intermediate Wednesday – 6:00 pm Stats
Fall 2022 Mixed Team League – Advance Thursday – 6:00 pm Fall 2022 Mixed Team League – Free Agents